Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

BICYCLES ...transmitted on 06.05.12



"How could I forget to mention,the bicycle is a good invention, Sitting there in a silent movie, Beside the only girl who really ever knew me"



As a loyal Bicycle rider, when I was in College I've always I wanted to have a group of enthusiasts to ride along, but back then I just rode and played drums. Now a little bit older I found this group and it's called Mxli Bici, what they do is ride 4 times a week through the City and this is not an easy task due to the lack of driver's education and respect for the cyclists, I can say that ridding alone in Mexicali has become an extreme sport, so this is why I did the show in honor of the BYCICLE. Just like me there are plenty of artists who love ridding on a bike, from this list below I believe that Lily Allen's song better represents what goes on while ridding, you see everything that you can see while in a car and of course there's more freedom, you help the environment and you do exercise, What more can we want?  And the playlist is…

Queen - Bicycle Race [Jazz '78]
The Dukes Of Stratosphere - Bike Ride To The Moon [Chips From The Chocolate Fireball '87]
Be Your Own Pet - Bicycle, Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle [Be Your Own Pet ' 06]
Plastiscines - (zazie fait de la) Bicyclette [LP1 '07]
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Bicycle Song [By the way EP (Bonus tracks) '02]
Flobots - Handlebars [Now 71 '08]
Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. - The Bike Song [Record Collection '10]
Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year (Live from Sound Check) [A Tori Amos Collection - Tales of a Librarian '03]
Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles [Live At The O2 Arena '09]
Lily Allen - LDN [Alright, Still... '06]
Christopher Willits - Colors Shifting (Slow Bicycle Remix) [Free Remixed '06]
Kraftwerk - Tour De France [Tour De France OST '03]

No comments:

Post a Comment